By setting aside our differences and growing our collective Salmon Love, we can create an abundant future for all Alaskans.
We did our work in five ways:
- Connecting the many hundreds of individual Alaskans whose daily work, or personal actions ensure that our lives in Alaska will continue to be salmon lives.
- Gathering and sharing the stories of the deep and critical connections between salmon and the economies, communities and cultures of Alaskans.
- Building new and unusual relationships between Alaskans of different backgrounds through the shared value of salmon.
- Focusing the attention of media, policymakers, and individual Alaskans on the powerful, shared connection Alaskans have with wild salmon.
- Bringing Alaskans together to discover and co-create their visions for Alaska’s salmon future.